Don't Be A Fool

From an Anonymous Poster:

Years at this apartment: 2005 - 2007

This place seems ok at the beginnig but after that forget about it ... the MANAGEMENT IS THE WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN especially the Manager L ;) She is very rude and disrespectful. Look for something else especially now with the market down. The apartments are rotten. Ants and other bugs are a major problem. The walls are paper thin and sometimes i can hear my neighbours conversation. Do not be fooled by the first time pleaeant appearance of the Ashlar management staff. They are completely fake and only treat you with respect and kindness before you sign the 10 page contract, after that you are more like a prisoner instead of a tenant. If u have a problem regarding your apartment you are pretty much on your own. I HAVE NEVER MET SUCH UNPROFFESIONAL INDIVIDUALS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.... and folks the good comments u see on this website, it is the management writing it. STAY AWAY!!! TRUST ME!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome - Ashlar Apartments Rewiews of Ft. Myers

Since I Have Lived Here ...

I am glad that I am not the only one