I am glad that I am not the only one

I am glad that I am not the only one that had some issues. My stay at the Ashlar apartments wasn't that bad though. I didn't have a dog, but I don't think the poop in the grass was a problem for me, I actually saw lots of people who followed the rules and picked up after themselves. I didn't have any bugs in my apartment, infact the pest people went around to a different building each month to alleviate such problems. The office staff is friendly, but like someone else posted, very difficult to get a hold of them and when you do they pretend to care. The maintenance guys were nice, they came out to fix my AC a few times. I don't know what the problem was, but it did cause my bill to go up for a couple of months. Yes, the walls are paper thin and the neighbors here it all. I lived on the top floor and my neighbors were young so it didn't pose a problem. I have a friend who lives there now and apparently some things haven't changed. Oh, and those security gates? There's always a problem

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome - Ashlar Apartments Rewiews of Ft. Myers

Since I Have Lived Here ...